back to top
Step and Repeat
- What is a Step and Repeat Banner? Basically a Step and Repeat Banner is a backdrop display that has one or more sponsor logos repeated in a step or diagonal alternating pattern. The purpose of a step and repeat backdrop is to emphasize a brand name, company logo or sports team name during media press conferences, red carpet events and special events. The step and repeat backdrop banner is designed for photo opportunities. “Step-and-repeat” comes from the photoshop term used for the process of duplicating an object and spacing.
- Can you help me with hanging or displaying my banner or board? We provide hardware to display your banner or board and include easy, step-by-step directions. Feel free to call us if you have any questions setting up your step and repeat banner or board.
- What is the turnaround time for step and repeat order? We pride in providing a 1-Day turnaround for our step & repeat banners. If you place your order by 1pm EST, we will be able to ship your product the same day.
- How is your banner prepared? Our Step and Repeat banners are printed high-quality, 14 oz banner material and can be sewn, hemmed and have grommets applied.
- How long will my banner last? Outdoor backdrops generally last 1-3 years. Indoor backdrops can last a very long time, depending on the care taken to preserve them. We recommend that you roll your banner whenever you are keeping it in storage and you can wipe any dust or dirt off with a damp cloth or paper towel.
- What resolution should the logos be? Please send the highest-resolution files you have (preferrably vector .eps files). Any other files are fine as long as the resolution is good.
- How do I submit a special request order? If you have an inquiry about a special order that you do not see on our website please feel free to contact us at 855 622 7272.
- How do I know if my file is good enough for printing? Mainly you should check with the person who designed it. If the file has not been created yet, you should inform the person designing it about the specifications for printing, which you can find in banner info.
- What are hems? Hems are sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span .
- What are grommets? Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope.
- What are pole pockets? Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- What are wind slits? Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners.
- Do you offer other vinyl banner sizes than the ones listed on your website? We print vinyl banners 1-8 feet in height by any length. Any larger please contact us for a quote.
- What type of material is used for your banners? We use 14 ounce heavy duty vinyl banner material.
- Do you make double-sided vinyl banners? Yes! We do offer double-sided vinyl banners. Order 2 quantiy and put "Double Side Banner" in the special instruction box.
- How do I place an order? Orders are processed online using credit cards. Simply select a Banner category from the menu on the left side, select the Vinyl Banner of your choice, Upload your file and/or any text you want on the banner and add it to your shopping cart. Complete the purchase by selecting Checkout.
- How do I change my order before it is printed? Please send us an e-mail with the changes you would like to make. Include your name and a phone number, where you can easily be reached.
- What size bumper stickers do you offer? We offer 1x1 inch to 50x98 inch. Standard size is 10x3. Stickers can be rectangle, circle, oval, or custom shape.
- Can I get full color sticker? Yes, you can use any amount of colors at no extra charges.
- What kind of material do you use? 4 mil industiral leading quality adhesive vinyl material
- Can you send material samples? Yes, click on our contact info and submit your information.
- How long do your stickers last? Our stickers are good for at least 3 years at outdoor environment up to 5 years.
- Are your stickers easy to remove? If you want to remove easily, order removable bumper stickers.
- Do you print magnetic stickers? Yes, order magnetic bumper stickers or magnetic sign for large size.
- Do your stickers come individually cut or on a roll? All of our stickers are cut as individual stickers (they do not arrive on rolls).
- Are the corners of your stickers rounded or straight? Straight corners for retangular and square shape.
- What types of files do you accept to be printed on a bumper sticker? The files that will print the best are vector-based .eps, .ai, .pdf, or .ppt files. Otherwise, any image file will work just fine (such as a .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .psd, etc.) as long as they are at least 100 dpi in resolution at actual size.
- Can you combine multiple designs for a quantity discount? Contact us for more info.
- Do you print large quantities of bumper stickers? Yes, we can print any quantity.
Payment & Shipping
- How quickly will my order be printed and shipped out to me? StickersBanners.com will ship out most orders on sameday or within 24 business hours. The delivery date of your order is dependent on the method of shipping selected.
- What type of payment methods do you accept? We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal.
- I'm nervous about entering my credit card information online. Is your site secure? Yes, our site is secure. In addition to using an https connection through the checkout process, we use SSL Certificates from Network Solutions to provide the strongest encryption available. You will notice the Network Solutions seal on the page where you enter your email address to begin the checkout process, as well as on the page where you enter your credit card information. If you click on the seal you will see up to date security information about our site. If you prefer, you can place your order online, then call us with the credit card information after you've placed the order.
- When will my credit card be charged? Your credit card will be charged when you click submit order button.
- Can I use my UPS account number? Yes, email your UPS account number with your user ID and select pickup option for shipping.
- Can you drop ship my order? Yes, just let us know in the special instruction box or send us an ema il with the shipping